[Wctcca] Save the Date!

Devon Klein DKlein at greenriver.edu
Mon Sep 27 12:17:02 PDT 2021

Greetings esteemed colleagues!

I hope that everyone was able to enjoy some amount of R&R over the summer, so you are rejoining our efforts this fall with some fresh perspective. I know I'm welcoming the cozy indoor feelings that comes with sipping tea on a rainy day and I hope you're finding your own creature comforts to fuel you as you re-enter this important work for our students.

I want to encourage you to save the date for our fall quarterly meeting! We will gather via zoom on October 15th, 2021, from 10 to 11:30. Please know that you are welcome to join for any or all of this that works well for your schedule. We will have some announcements to share about plans for this coming year, we'll invite you to get to know our each other and share best practices and support with one another.

Please watch this list serve for more details as the date gets closer. I am really looking forward to seeing your faces soon!

Devon Klein, MA, LMHC

She/Her/Hers Pronouns

GRC Faculty Counselor

WCTCCA President

253-351-6673

 dklein at greenriver.edu

“Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open."          ~Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

Counseling Services Mission Statement

Counseling Services fosters student success and retention by teaching emotional coping techniques, informing and educating students on relevant health and wellness topics, and developing effective self-care skills for optimal lifelong psychological health.

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone at (253) 833-9111, ext. 4492, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.