[Wctcca] Counseling sabbatical replacement position at TCC/Winter Quarter, 2022

Pedersen, Mary mpedersen at tacomacc.edu
Fri Nov 19 10:51:30 PST 2021

Hello Everyone!

Hope fall quarter is treating you well. We have a counselor on sabbatical leave during winter quarter. Please see below for the link to the announcement. It is part-time, approximately 20-25 hours/week. We would greatly appreciate it if you could let folks in your network know who might have interest. Thank you and have a wonderful break next week!

 https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tacomacc/jobs/3316974/counselor-part-time?page=2&pagetype=transferJobs

Mary Pedersen

She/Her

Faculty Counselor, Bldg 7

(253) 566-5334

mpedersen at tacomacc.edu

Email is not a confidential form of communication.   If you would like your message to be confidential

please call me or make an appointment to meet with me in my office. Thank you.

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by E-Mail, and delete the original message.

Should you require more immediate services, please call:

  *   Pierce County Crisis Line 1-800-576-7764
  *   King County Crisis Line 1-866-427-4747
  *   Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (text available)
  *   Crisis Text Line: Text "HEAL" to 741741
  *   United Way Helpline 1-877-211-9274
  *   Sexual Assault Crisis Line 1-800-756-7273
  *   WA State Domestic Violence Helpline 1-800-562-6025
  *   WA Recovery Helpline 1-866-789-1511

COVID 19 Closure Tech Note: TCC has installed Wi-Fi on the western exterior of Building 15<https://tacomacc.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/1903/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=102951> so that Students, Faculty, and Staff may practice social distancing while accessing TCC Wi-Fi services.

Campus Resources:  Please visit the TCC Help Center website<https://www.tacomacc.edu/virtual-help> or Student Resources Canvas Page<https://tacomacc.instructure.com/courses/1687752> for resources and support in the virtual environment. We are here to support you, even online