[Wctcca] Help with Electronic Records

Paris A Davis paris.davis at wwcc.edu
Thu Jul 15 09:44:03 PDT 2021

Good morning,

I have been working with our IT department here at WWCC to find software to allow us to keep our records, scheduling etc. electronic.  IT is hesitant to launch Titanium and the AAG did not approve the non-disclosure agreement from TherapyNotes.

Are any of you using other platforms like Simple Practice, Theranest etc.?  If so, please reply with what you are using as our IT director would like to reach out to other CTC's IT Departments to come up with a viable solution.

Thank you so much!
Paris

Paris Davis, LICSW |Counselor & Academic Advisor |Walla Walla Community College

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Student Success Center - WW Campus - Main Bldg. D - Office 133 H

Phone Number:  (509) 223-2026 or (509) 524-4791

Email:  paris.davis at wwcc.edu

WWCC Counseling Services Webpage<https://www.wwcc.edu/advising/personal-counseling/>

During Summer quarter I am available on Thursdays, 8:30am-4:30pm.  Please contact your Student Success Center for assistance:

Walla Walla Campus: (509) 527-4262 or come see us in Building D on campus
Clarkston Campus: (509) 758-3339
Walla Walla Campus: warrioradvising at wwcc.edu.
Clarkston campus: clarkston.warrioradvising at wwcc.edu

If you are in distress or crisis, please call (available 24 hours):

911 - for emergency

Walla Walla Crisis Response: (509) 524-2999

Clarkston Crisis: (509) 758-3341

Columbia County Crisis Line – (509) 382-1164

Umatilla Region Crisis Line - (541) 240-8030

Crisis Text Line: Text HEAL to 741741 to text with a crisis counselor

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255

Trevor Life Line (LGBTQ): (866) 488-7386

Trans Life Line: (877) 565-8860

National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800) 656-4673

YWCA Crisis Line: (509) 529-9922

**Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

[gg]