[Wctcca] Faculty Counselor position open at SPSCC

Sharbaugh, Sally ssharbaugh at spscc.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:14:39 PDT 2021

Hello all -
We have an opening at SPSCC for a Counselor, Full-time Faculty (temporary) one year contract.  This is a sabbatical replacement for the 2021-2022 year for a 177-day contract and an additional contract for summer coverage (summer 2022).  Please share this with anyone who might be interested.  We are still working out our service model for the fall, but it will likely be a mix of in-person and virtual counseling services.  So there would be an expectation that the new hire be able to come onto campus physically several days a week as well as work remotely via zoom.

Additionally, based on the recent COVID-19 state proclamation, beginning August 30 SPSCC will require students, staff, and faculty to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Here is the link for the full job description and application: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/spscc

I hope everyone is well, safe, happy and finding meaning and good mental health amidst the upheaval of the past year.

Warm regards,

Sally

Sally Sharbaugh, MC, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Tenured Faculty
South Puget Sound Community College
Office location:  Building 22, Suite 260
https://spscc.edu/users/ssharbaugh
ssharbaugh at spscc.edu<mailto:ssharbaugh at spscc.edu>  |  360-596-5263

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>

Keep in mind that email is not a completely secure or confidential means of communication. This email is intended for the recipient only.

If you are in crisis, please call the 24/7 Thurston Crisis Clinic at 1.360.586.2800