[Wctcca] WCTCCA Membership Meeting Invitation

Kristi Leksen kleksen at everettcc.edu
Wed Feb 3 09:40:35 PST 2021

We appreciated our time together in November, and look forward to another
supportive, informative meeting via Zoom on February 12th from
10:00-11:30am. Please feel free to come and go as needed during this time.
We know we are all juggling many responsibilities, and we'd love to see you
for whatever amount of time you are able to join.

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/3497571336?pwd=OGhTRVU0RS9mY2hFc3poYjZVaXladz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/3497571336?pwd%3DOGhTRVU0RS9mY2hFc3poYjZVaXladz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1612738938149000&usg=AOvVaw2NJ5GMR5_n8vD-ujFYyAb4>
Meeting ID: 349 757 1336
Passcode: f7YhV0

*Kristi Leksen, MA, LMHC*
*Associate Faculty Counselor and Human Development Instructor*
*She/Her*
Everett Community College
425.388.9964 x7347
kleksen at everettcc.edu

To request an appointment with a counselor, contact counseling at everettcc.edu.
Provide the following information in your request: *a.* Nature of
appointment request (academic in nature, career guidance, personal
counseling). *b. *Your phone number and student email address. *c. *Your
preferred appointment type (phone or video). *d.* Name 2-3 days and times
you could potentially be available. *e. *If you have a preferred counselor
with whom you would like to schedule an appointment.

Urgent Care or Crisis?

If this is a life-threatening emergency. please call 9-1-1. For 24/7
emergency counseling, referral, or assistance please call:

• Snohomish County: Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services
(Crisis Line) 800-584-3578

• King County: Crisis Connections (Crisis Line) 866-427-4747

 • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255

 • Lifeline Crisis Chat: Talk to someone NOW
<http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/>

*For your own protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a secure or
confidential means of communication.*