[Wctcca] Save the Date!

Devon Klein DKlein at greenriver.edu
Mon Dec 6 12:37:11 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Congratulations, you've almost made it to the end of another historical quarter! I hope that you're able to take some time over the break to relax and recharge. For me the end of the year always brings some excitement for what is to come in the new year. I'm hoping that reconnecting with the WCTCCA through our first conference back at the Rainbow Lodge in two years can be part of that.

Please find attached the flyer for this year's conference and save the date. It is worth noting that we've applied for our CEUs, but that approval is in process. We know that securing funding and time off for conferences takes time, so please put this event on your calendars now and start the ball rolling on your planning.

This year we'll be learning tools of Art Therapy and have increased the time available for networking or connection with your peers. We're open to any other input or requests for the conference.

In gratitude,
Devon Klein, MA, LMHC

She/Her/Hers Pronouns

GRC Faculty Counselor

WCTCCA President

253-351-6673

 dklein at greenriver.edu

“Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open."          ~Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

Counseling Services Mission Statement

Counseling Services fosters student success and retention by teaching emotional coping techniques, informing and educating students on relevant health and wellness topics, and developing effective self-care skills for optimal lifelong psychological health.

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone at (253) 833-9111, ext. 4492, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.