[Wctcca] WCTCCA Membership Meeting Zoom Invitation

Kristi Leksen kleksen at everettcc.edu
Wed Apr 28 10:01:04 PDT 2021

We enjoyed our time together in February, and look forward to reconnecting
via Zoom on March 7th from 10:00-11:30am, our last membership meeting of
the year. Again, please feel welcome to come and go as needed during this
time. We are all managing many responsibilities, and we love seeing you for
whatever amount of time you are able to join.

https://zoom.us/j/93583083293?pwd=ZWhpTWh6NjFWd1k2blZhVWkyQzFiZz09

Meeting ID: 935 8308 3293
Passcode: tpaG53

All our best,

*Kristi Leksen, MA, LMHC*

*Associate Faculty Counselor and Human Development Instructor*

*She/Her*

Everett Community College

425.388.9964 x7347

kleksen at everettcc.edu

Urgent Care or Crisis?

If this is a life-threatening emergency. please call 9-1-1. For 24/7
emergency counseling, referral, or assistance please call:

• Snohomish County: Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services
(Crisis Line) 800-584-3578

• King County: Crisis Connections (Crisis Line) 866-427-4747

 • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255

 • Lifeline Crisis Chat: Talk to someone NOW
<http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/>

*For your own protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a secure or
confidential means of communication.*