[Wctcca] Statewide CTC survey of Career Counseling Services

Earl Martin emartin at everettcc.edu
Wed May 20 10:49:16 PDT 2020

Hello Colleagues,

I am conducting a statewide CTC survey on Career Counseling Services.  The
goal is to collect and share current practices and the capacity of our
system’s career counseling services.

See:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoGM92bLO6WmlV5JTuF0e9IL7T_Ol2dhn8SS0F3BR1zPYxjw/viewform

The summary results will be reported back to this listserv without listing
specific college or respondent names.

Please identify a respondent from your college and reply by Friday June 5th.

Thank you,

Dr. Earl Martin, Counselor
Everett Community College
--
Dr. Earl Martin, LMHC

Counselor/Human Development Faculty
Counseling & Student Success

"Counselor of the Year" (2017) - American College Counselor's Association

Everett Community College
2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201

Phone: 425-388-9268 (to make appointments, call 388-9263)
Fax: 425-388-9298

"My religion is very simple; my religion is kindness" - Dalai Lama

Please note:  For your own protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a
secure or confidential means of communication.