[Wactcliaisons] No Meeting Tomorrow

Treat, Tod ttreat at tacomacc.edu
Thu May 31 08:25:06 PDT 2018

All,

If there is will, might we have a brief 4:00 pm today to discuss this request and some transitional issues moving forward?

See those of you headed to Centralia.

Tod

On Apr 26, 2018, at 9:10 AM, Mulik, James <james.mulik at edcc.edu<mailto:james.mulik at edcc.edu>> wrote:

Thank you, Joe.  At the last two liaison meetings we have discussed the idea of a summer meeting where reps from all of the commissions could come together to jointly discuss and develop their work plans.  Is there an opportunity for this work at the summer, joint IC/WSSSC meeting?  If so, are liaisons from other commissions welcome to sit in on the conversation at 4pm today?

Jim