[Wactclc-primo] January 3 WACTCLC updates

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:42:56 PST 2023

The meeting today was informal but included many updates of importance.

✨ The WACTCLC website will be relaunching with a new design and structure. In the meantime the site addresses may change from what you have bookmarked.
Please use www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org> - I will be making sure that always goes to the operating homepage.

📂 The WACTCLC Google Drive will be relaunching as well! We now have a Google Workspace and I will be able to control access to files and folders much more easily. Documents from the wactclc at gmail account will be moved into the new Workspace for security, and permissions will be based on new Google Groups. The general WACTCLC email is now info at wactclc.org. I will still check wactclc at gmail.com, but there's not much traffic on that account anyway.

🔐 Google Groups! I am working on creating Google Groups based on the current CTC listservs and the newly updated rosters of Alma/Primo/Fulfillment/Eresources contacts. Membership in these groups will give you access to relevant folders and documentation.

❄️ The Governance Committee is meeting Jan. 12 - we will be discussing my work and the consortium goals for 2023. If you have anything you would like to share with the committee, anonymously or not, about the direction of the consortium you may email me.

📚 Thursday (1/5) I will host an Inventory Forum during our meeting time. It will be recorded. We'll share methods, point to documentation, and demonstrate reports.

🏫 IPEDS and statistics will be the unofficial theme of January meetings. Topics will include Alma Analytics (reports and dashboards), web analytics, measurable library student learning outcomes, working with your Institutional Research office, creating Excel pivot tables, and more.

AND FINALLY!
☑️✅ Here is the link to the WACTCLC User Survey 2023! Please share with any stakeholders who may be interested.
https://bigbend.libwizard.com/f/wactclc2023survey

Carleigh E. Hill

WACTCLC Services Manager

Book a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/librarianchill/30min>