[Wactclc-primo] Welcome Centralia's new system librarian

Ryer Banta ryer.banta at centralia.edu
Tue Sep 13 20:59:17 PDT 2022

Hello Colleagues,

Please join me in welcoming Kyle Sutton, Centralia College's new systems librarian, to our Washington CTC Alma and Primo Librarians group. Maybe someone can share the current meeting link and times with him.

Kyle has been with Centralia College since 2015, first as an Instruction & Classroom Tech in our Corrections Education classes and next as a pro rata faculty and navigator in Transitional Studies. Prior to joining Centralia College, Kyle worked in several other positions including as an adjunct faculty librarian, adjunct composition instructor, and interlibrary loan technician. Kyle earned a Master of Arts in English with an emphasis in composition and rhetoric from Humboldt State University in 2010 and a Master of Library and Information Science from the University of Washington in 2013.

For my part, I'm happily getting settled at SPSCC and have included my new email address below. I look forward to keeping in touch with you all and connecting at regional conferences and gatherings.

Ryer Banta

Open Education Librarian

Pronouns: he/him/him

South Puget Sound Community College