[Wactclc-primo] For Allma / Primo institutions: :Please review and update as necessary your primary Alma / Primo staff contacts

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed May 11 09:16:27 PDT 2022

In preparation for my pending departure from WACTCLC, please locally discuss, review and update as necessary the following Google spreadsheet of Alma / Primo staff contacts at your institution.

This information will be important to you as cooperating institutions, and for any new consortium staff.

Please be sure to review and update each of the tabs in the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AIafhzKKd3WRSj_ubeGBXem1gZxvumXVUYu_Ul3lIFA/edit?usp=sharing

Please review and update this info by the end of May. I will post and share the updated rosters on the consortium web site.

Thanks.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>