[Wactclc-primo] [External]Recording and notes from yesterday's call - June 7, 2022 - Koha demo from Clover Park Technical College

Derylak, Deborah Deborah.Derylak at cptc.edu
Wed Jun 8 17:06:42 PDT 2022

Thanks, Wade!  And thank you all for letting me spend some time with y'all yesterday.  :-)

I realized after we hopped off the call that I meant to show you how to configure circulation and fines rules, and completely forgot!  We find it so much easier in Koha than in Alma.  If anyone is curious, here's a video created by the folks at ByWater about that:  https://bywatersolutions.com/education/monday-minutes-circulation-rules.  You can also play around with it in ByWater's Koha staff client demo<https://bywatersolutions.com/> (at the bottom of their homepage).

Please feel free to reach out at any time, if you have any other questions about Koha, ByWater, etc.!

peace,
Deb