[Wactclc-primo] Zoom calls for Summer: Tuesdays at 10

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Tue Jul 5 10:34:21 PDT 2022

Hi all,
I couldn't get into Wade's Zoom without some confirmation code to a gmail address.... So today we met in WCC's Zoom, and folks thought we could continue to meet there on Tuesdays at 10 during the summer. Calls won't have an agenda, and attendance could be sparse - so please let us know on this listserv if you're in need of some live community support and those of us who are around will show up when we can!

What: WACTCLC Alma/ Primo calls - Tuesdays at 10
When: July 12 through August 16
Where: https://zoom.us/j/3375866241

Hope you all are well,
abby