[Wactclc-primo] bring your questions and discussions for tomorrow's call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jan 31 14:18:24 PST 2022

My apologies for the cancelled calls last week.

I'll be hosting calls as usual this week.

So bring your questions, news and discussions to the call tomorrow.

We can do a quick review of Alma Feb 2022 updates, and other ExLibris updates.
And I can provide an update on ctcLink patron loading.

Otherwise, topics that have been in the air include ezproxy transitions, OCLC reclamation projects, Kanopy import profile in the community zone...

You can always find the invite to the weekly calls on the meeting notes and reording page, at:

Alma / Primo Calls - Meetings - LibGuides at Big Bend Community College<https://libguides.bigbend.edu/c.php?g=1143978&p=8347244>

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>