[Wactclc-primo] Zero results page update

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:00:03 PST 2022

Meanwhile, here's an alternate way to modify the "no results" display in Primo VE.

This method requires use of the customization package and javascript, but might provide a bit more flexibility:

Enhance "No Results" Tile in Primo New UI - Ex Libris Developer Network (exlibrisgroup.com)<https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/blog/Enhance-No-Results-Tile-in-Primo-New-UI/>

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>