[Wactclc-primo] non-responsive logo in PrimoVE

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Feb 16 09:37:04 PST 2022

Just FYI, for general Primo VE customization info, including some info about the logo, a good resource is:

Primo VE Customization - Best Practices - Ex Libris Knowledge Center (exlibrisgroup.com)<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/020Primo_VE/Primo_VE_(English)/030Primo_VE_User_Interface/010Primo_VE_Customization_-_Best_Practices>

For your specific issue, you probably need to look at the logo image size, and/or the width / height of the containing <div> elements. You would need to edit the .CSS in the customization package to make adjustments.

You can use the "inspect" tool in the browser to look more closely at the web page as it is rendered.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>