[Wactclc-primo] tomorrow's call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Feb 7 13:18:21 PST 2022

For tomorrow's call, I have some follow-up to add to the discussion last week about comparing electronic collections, as I've been doing some investigation.

We can also address any questions and discussion points about the threads on OCLC reclamation and invoices for electronic collections.

Beyond that, we take a look at the open cases list in SalesForce and address any questions and discussions around our currently open cases.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>