[Wactclc-primo] [EXTERNAL] - ctcLink transition - sets tied to primary ID or patron record

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Sep 27 13:41:59 PDT 2021

Interesting question!  We were in a very early CTClink migration group and I never thought about this.  But when I go look at “My sets” the earliest one I have is from 3/12/2020 which is very shortly after we did our CTClink migration.  We have Public Sets from well before that date.  So I think you may be right, that they are tied to Primary Identifier?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256