[Wactclc-primo] library faculty openings at Olympic College

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Sep 15 14:39:05 PDT 2021

Olympic College Libraries have openings for both a full time tenure track library faculty position and an adjunct library faculty position.  These positions don't have direct Alma/Primo responsibilities but I thought I'd still send them through these consortium listservs just to cover our bases!  The full time position deadline has been extended to 9/30 and the adjunct position is continuous recruitment although I'd give an informal "first review" date of 9/30 as well.

Job Announcements:

  *   Library Full-Time Tenure Faculty<https://agency.governmentjobs.com/olympic/job_bulletin.cfm?jobID=3207857&sharedWindow=0>
  *   Library Adjunct Faculty<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/olympic/job_bulletin.cfm?jobID=3212236&sharedWindow=0>

To apply, visit the OC Employment<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/olympic> webpage.

Thanks,

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.