[Wactclc-primo] FRBR/Dedup Mystery between a Local Bib & CZ Bib

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 10 15:36:16 PST 2021

Good question, Heather.

I believe there were metadata changes in one or the other of the records that had not yet been recalculated for FRBR and dedup

After I used the utility to recalculate FRBR / Dedup on one of those records (highlighted below), the previous match (which was happening on title) went away.

Also, just a note, it appears you have an orphaned JAMA title in Alma with no physical or electronic holdings (MMSID 991338723102810).

That’s a record you probably just want to withdraw.

Also, if I do an advanced search in Alma for titles with no inventory, I find 886 such titles. Not a big number. But you could save that advanced search as a set, and then withdraw all of those, if those aren’t inventory-less records that you’ve kept on purpose.

[cid:image001.png at 01D715C2.E0E32420]

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>