[Wactclc-primo] Fw: [Primo] CrossRef - list of participating publishers / content providers?

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Mon Mar 22 08:32:06 PDT 2021

Good morning,

I was reviewing our PC to CDI activation report on Friday and was curious about the CrossRef that we have activated.  I saw this email this morning, and I was wondering if anyone has activated CrossRef in the CDI. Why or why not?

Thanks,
Traci

Traci Taylor, MLS
Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College
<http://www.btc.edu/>3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327
Connectedness • Professionalism • Integrity

The Library is OPEN online. Online Resources and Help Available from the BTC Library
<https://btc.ctc.libguides.com/QuickHelp>Need help? Ask the Library<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=bc35573cec49a83226b25e7a450c6e8c>

Join Traci’s Zoom Meeting

https://btc-tech.zoom.us/j/9076265191