[Wactclc-primo] Anyone using tags?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jun 2 11:52:55 PDT 2021

Lesley,

This is probably SF ticket time on this one...

But to offer an alternative suggestion, for anyone interested in this thread, using a Digital Collection for these titles would be another way to do this, and possibly better.

Tags are more for user / crowdsourced tagging of titles.

For curated "tagging" of collections, the "Collections" feature set might be a better fit.

Pierce doesn't current have local electronic collections, I think.

But LWTech provides a good example:

COLLECTIONS - Lake Washington Institute of Technology (exlibrisgroup.com)<https://sbctc-lwtech.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_LWTC:LWTECH>

Also Green River:

COLLECTIONS - Green River College Library (exlibrisgroup.com)<https://sbctc-greenriver.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_GREENRIV:GREENRIVER_V1>

In Alma, these collections are managed under:

Resources / Manage Inventory / Manage Collections

In the Knowledge Center, Managing Collections<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/040Resource_Management/050Inventory/050Managing_Collections>

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>