[Wactclc-primo] the new WA state GALE package...?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jul 7 14:40:10 PDT 2021

I'm reposting this message sent earlier, since I don't think everyone received it.

---------------------
Let me try this again, since in reviewing the WSL site again, my list was incomplete.

Here are the WSL Contract resources as listed at https://www.galepages.com/wa2021, and the corresponding Alma CZ collections.

All WSL contract resources appear to be available in the CZ, with the caveat on Academic OneFile, that it is undergoing reconstruction in the CZ, and that if you don't already have it activated, just wait until that is complete. Might be a week or so. If you do already have it activated, your activation will get refreshed automatically once the collection is back online in the CZ.

Any corrections on the list below, or discussion from those of you already active on Gale resources, are welcomed and encouraged.

Gale WSL Contract       Alma CZ Collections
Gale Academic OneFile   Gale Academic OneFile*
Gale Business Insights: Global  Business Insights: Global
Gale in Context: College        Gale In Context: College
Gale OneFile Computer Science   Gale OneFile: Computer Science
Gale OneFile Contemporary Women's Issues        Gale OneFile: Contemporary Women's Issues
OneFile Educator's Reference Complete   Gale OneFile: Educator's Reference Complete
Gale in Context: Elementary     Gale in Context: Elementary
Gale Business Entrepreneurship  Gale OneFile: Entrepreneurship
Gale eBooks     Gale eBooks
Gale General OneFile    Gale General OneFile
Gale in Context: Global Issues  Gale in Context: Global Issues
Gale OneFile Health and Medicine        Gale in Context: Health and Medicine
Gale in Context: High School    Gale In Context: High School
Gale OneFile: High School Edition       Gale OneFile: High School Edition
Gale OneFile: Informe Academico Gale OneFile: Informe Academico
Gale in Context: Middle School  Gale in Context: Middle School
Gale OneFile: News      Gale OneFile: News

*Important note on Academic OneFile: Gale Academic OneFile is currently undergoing reconstruction in the Alma CZ (as of July 7, 2021), so if you do not already have it activated for your institution, do *not* activate it until that reconstruction is concluded. I will post to the lists once that collection becomes available again. If you already have Gale Academic OneFile activated, then do nothing. Your collection will automatically re-appear once the reconstruction on Gale Academic OneFile is done.