[Wactclc-primo] Wade Guidry's Evaluation

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 26 10:55:05 PST 2021

I asked the Library Leadership Council members to forward this to staff members that work with Wade but just in case.  If you’ve already filled it out THANK YOU!  No need to do it twice.

No, Wade.  You don’t get to fill one out. 😊

Hello,

It is time to do Wade Guidry’s, the WACTCLC’s Library Consortium Services Manager, evaluation. I’ve managed to avoid doing them for a while and my HR dept. finally caught up with me.  While I am technically his supervisor, Wade really works with staff members at our various libraries far more than he does with myself, so I need your input to come up with anything with validity and value.

Please fill out this survey. It is live through the 29th.

I’m asking for your names in case I get response I need to follow up on but I will be the only one who can see that.  Wade and the Exec. Comm. will only see the final tallies and comments.

Please respond directly to me (timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>) if you have questions or concerns. You can also call me at 509.793.2351 and I’ll get back to you asap or we can set up a 1:1 Zoom meeting if you’d like.

Here is the link to the survey: https://bigbend.evaluationkit.com/Respondent/Survey?ida=RpQYkdk6oqa1IJLcmx5vkCJUmaOS%2bc0uqLPCQCmzCcVU5SU8ZNX7HmFGmkoIZrcuP2ppR%2fJinXhxwBJtZ5XcLg%3d%3d

Thank you!

Tim

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6F3D1.B4122210]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)•7662 Chanute Street NE•Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299