[Wactclc-primo] EZProxy Update - version 7.1.1

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Feb 26 15:49:53 PST 2021

Thanks, Lily. Good info.

It does seem like surprising issues, since you upgraded from the most recent version.

The need to change http to https for the content URLs could have to do with a change in a default setting for one of the parameters. But I didn't see anything like that in the release notes.

The Kanopy issue sounds like a bug in the fresh version of EZProxy, unless some change in the Kanopy stanza is required, but nothing in the release notes about that either.

The release notes do say "This release is one of the biggest releases of EZproxy to date." They weren't kidding, I guess. Biggest also equals more chances to break.

http://www.wactclc.org