[Wactclc-primo] Alma / Primo Call - Feb 9, 2021 - Notes and Recording

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:29:49 PST 2021

Thanks as always for contributing to a productive call.

Feb 9, 2021<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfq1MD6FB9yGXEDoSCJmcNlpyJBpHAw8u8xAXp07tzQ/edit?usp=sharing> - ctcLink DG4 update, and plans for future DG's, ctcLink Finance Pillar content, ctcLink Purchasing Workflow "meta documentation" and discussion, WACTCLC.org updates coming, ExLibris Product Accessibility Statements and VPATs

And just a quick correction... Some of you might have caught that I kept referring to DG4 (the current ctcLink Deployment Group) as DG3. Apologies for that error. I keep forgetting that there was a DG2, which was a re-do of the deployment for Tacoma and Spokane. The first DG we were really involved in (for Pierce, Olympic, Peninsula, and Lower Columbia) was actually DG3.

http://www.wactclc.org