[Wactclc-primo] Import profile question

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Oct 2 11:10:26 PDT 2020

Thanks, Leslie! That's the other one I thought I would try, but the "extended fuzzy match" managed to work as long as the check box was checked to have it check the format. Wade, any thoughts as to which one would be better?

I wonder if the ISSN/024/035 might resolve the issue of the import not overlaying the request brief bib. Hmm. Something top try...

I would love a workshop just on import profiles. They just give me fits...
Thanks, all!

Elena

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library

2405 E. College Way

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Stay connected and follow SVC libraries on Facebook or Instagram.