[Wactclc-primo] Question about FRBR displays

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Oct 2 09:46:21 PDT 2020

Good question and excellent answer. I think we can safely award Hannah her Alma black belt now :)

And though it doesn't apply in this case, another thing to keep in mind about FRBR and deduping is that they don't occur across Alma and CDI records.

In other words, if one record is in Alma, and the other is in the CDI, those two records won't ever be deduped or FRBRed. This fact typically only comes into play with ebook titles. In which case, the solution is to turn off either the Alma or CDI collection.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>