[Wactclc-primo] Primo VE Real Time Availability Change for Course Reserves?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 23 11:05:10 PST 2020

Good work by Hannah.

She’s probably right, now that I think of it.

I looked at the list of status policies and saw it listed, but I didn’t actually try to apply it to anything.

So, you could use the MISSING status instead.

But I would only bother doing so if the physical course reserves availability question/issue is coming up frequently with patrons.

I do like your current general wording for everything… “Available for curbside pickup request…”

BTW, Jennifer, great work on your curbside pick-up video on your web site!

Updates - Holman Library Resources 2020 - LibGuides at Green River Community College<https://libguides.greenriver.edu/library_updates>

(Direct link to video: How to Request Items from the Library for Curbside Pickup (panopto.com)<https://egator.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=86ad02b8-f586-4604-8312-ac38011f1600&start=undefined> )

Recommended viewing for all ☺

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager