[Wactclc-primo] Primo VE Real Time Availability Change for Course Reserves?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:28:28 PST 2020

Jennifer,

There is no way to adjust that availability statement based on location.

As an alternative, the label could be changed to something like:

Limited and restricted availability at

Or just:

                Contact library for availability info

That would apply to all locations, though.

The relevant label code in Discovery / Labels to update is:

delivery.code.available_in_library

http://www.wactclc.org