[Wactclc-primo] Primo Slowness

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu May 28 16:02:22 PDT 2020

I'm having acute and worrisome flashbacks to 2016...

I ran a few searches in our Primo and found it to be performing as usual.
It's still not the snappiest search result list but it came through within
a reasonable amount of time. What aspect of Primo is loading slowly for
you? The actual framework/application (e.g. the headers, the facet area,
things like that) or the search result contents?

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore