[Wactclc-primo] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: [Wactclc-alma] [External] Pin disappearing on results in Chrome?

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu May 21 11:24:54 PDT 2020

Hey Elena,

Sorry about that misunderstanding, I see now. I logged into our Primo and
was able to pin a brief record to my favorites. I've confirmed the record
in my favorites folder. I'm running Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build)
(64-bit).

If the user's version is close to or at that, it may be an extension
they're running. Do you know if they have any addons on their browser?

-Dan