[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: temporary free collections in CZ

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed May 6 08:24:51 PDT 2020

Activation in Alma = Activation of title records

These records show up in Primo quickly, within 12 hours or so, depending on the size of the collection being activated, and how busy the system is.

Activation in PCI = Activation of citations for full text articles

New activations are picked up Tuesday nights, and get indexed over the weekend, appearing on Monday. If you miss the Tuesday night deadline, any new changes get picked up the following week.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>