[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Update on ELUNA 2020 Annual Meeting Online

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue May 5 08:46:35 PDT 2020

Hey Daniel,

I'm with you on the start time. It was either that or 10pm. The webinar tomorrow (Wednesday, May 6th) starts at 7am and they want you to check in 10 minutes early!

I don't want to get my cats into a new habit of waking me up THAT early. Yes, with my two boys, one day's change is all it takes. lol

Colleen McGaughey
Clover Park Techncial College