[Wactclc-primo] Vendor Love in the Time of COVID-19

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 20 16:52:30 PDT 2020

Oops, one correction to the source for this list...

I believe the list is the result of the work the combined effort of something called the UIPO, or University Intellectual Property Officers (UIPO) group, which in turn is organized via an ARL listserv. Though I can't find a web site for the group.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>