[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] Daily 10am check-ins via Zoom, starting tomorrow, March 19

Heather Jean Uhl huhl at everettcc.edu
Wed Mar 18 11:34:12 PDT 2020

Thank you, Wade.  That's a great idea.  On behalf of EvCC, we appreciate
that kindness and the support of all our colleagues and communities during
this challenging time.

Best wishes for everyone.

Heather Jean Uhl, Faculty Librarian (pronouns: she / her)
Acquisitions & Cataloging Department Supervisor
Everett Community College - Library Media Center
huhl at everettcc.edu | (425)388-9139

Library Liaison for English, Journalism, Communications, Theater
Japanese Culture Club Adviser
Instructor ART228D The World of Anime & Manga