[Wactclc-primo] [External] URL from Primo prior to Alma (question for former Orca members)

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Mar 4 08:24:21 PST 2020

Wade,
I found this in an old email from Shellie from 2014, and confirmed on Way Back Machine :)

http://wactc-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo_library/libweb/action/search.do?&vid=OLYMPIC

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]