[Wactclc-primo] {Disarmed} FW: Online Professional Development from ER&L

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:26:13 PDT 2020

FYI, in case you didn’t get this. This could be a great opportunity for professional development while doing the virtual thing at our colleges. I learned a lot from ER&L 2019.

Lily Kun
She/Her Pronouns
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu> | 360-596-5436 | https://library.spscc.edu<https://library.spscc.edu/>