[Wactclc-primo] Disabling new requests in Primo VE

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 17 14:34:49 PDT 2020

>>> New thought: Should we disable hold requests while we are "closed?"

Good idea, Amy.

If you want to suppress the ability to place new holds in Primo VE during your planned closure, you can do so by adding a new display logic rule:

Alma Configuration / Fulfillment / Display Logic Rules

Then, add a new rule to hide the 'Hold Request' service if 'Hold Request' service exists.

And include all relevant user groups that have the ability to place holds.

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FC68.E8305E60]

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager