[Wactclc-primo] Tomorrow's regular 10am call

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jun 22 16:09:00 PDT 2020

A few topics I'd like to discuss in tomorrow's call.

*         Reminder about updating your PPMS / SMS job parameters for summer quarter

*         Reminder to the institutions using acquisitions that you need to think about fiscal year rollover this month (for those not using acquisitions, I'll just do the rollover for you, as it doesn't impact you)

*         Quick updates on the CDI

*         I'll be out of the office the weeks of July 6 and 13.

*         Planning a schedule for the ExLibris-lead refresher training (it's starting to feel like late summer / early fall will be too much of a push; maybe a better time is break between fall and winter quarters)

Talk to you tomorrow.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager