[Wactclc-primo] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Link to Search

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Wed Jan 29 13:46:03 PST 2020

Collections maintain a persistent collection ID within Alma, and that's
expressed as an attribute in Primo. For example:
https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS&collectionId=8123449000002809

So that link will remain persistent and could be shared via syllabi and
Canvas shells with little worry of it breaking.

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu