[Wactclc-primo] Link to Search

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Wed Jan 29 13:30:12 PST 2020

Hey Traci,

That link should remain persistent but it will be vulnerable to changes
from Ex Libris. That is, if for whatever reason they decided to encode
their facet attributes differently, it'll change how this result page is
generated when users click on it. For now though it should be safe.

I think Ex Libris would encourage us to work with Collections in Alma
instead. Collections are defined within Alma, which means we could rely on
them to be grouped together, as opposed to this search result list which
will change based on your collection inventory as well as how Primo
behaves.

-Dan

--
Regards,