[Wactclc-primo] Updating "Get It" Section

Hirning, Maryanne mhirning at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Jan 24 16:19:39 PST 2020

So, as usual, a posted question has me doing a deep dive on LCC’s configuration. I’ve been making a lot of tweaks, but I’m flummoxed by the following. In the initial full item display, I have a “back” button:

[cid:image001.png at 01D5D2D0.B64B33F0]

If you hit the “back” button, you get this unhelpful screen:

[cid:image005.png at 01D5D2D2.1D5E1D90]

1)      Can I get rid of this unhelpful “back” button?

2)      If so, how?

Thanks in advance!
Maryanne