[Wactclc-primo] Problem with publishing a title

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Jan 9 16:17:06 PST 2020

So, addendum: I checked it out to our test patron, and it suddenly showed up in Primo again. Checked it back in, now it's in the catalog. Super bizarre.. Can anyone explain what just happened?

Is our Lost function somehow not working right? Will lost books that are returned not show up in Primo again until they are checked out?  Should I open a Salesforce case?

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624