[Wactclc-primo] Follow-up to ProQuest activations review discussion from yesterday

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 22 13:53:56 PST 2020

Just wanted to let everyone know, I shared with Annette at ProQuest a list of e-resource contacts at each institution, based on the information posted on the WACTCLC web site at: https://sites.google.com/view/wactclc/alma-primo-project/electronic-resources-leads

(If you have any corrections to that list for your institution, please let me know.)

She is going to send out an email to that list offering to do the ProQuest Alma / Primo activations review.

Laura Staley at Renton already made her request to Annette, yesterday afternoon, and her review is already done. To Renton's credit, all of their ProQuest-subscribed contact was already activated in Alma CKB and the PCI, so kudos to them. And Annette opened an SF ticket to track the review, so that's a nice touch.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>