[Wactclc-primo] WSL Professional Development Grant Cheat Sheet (for ELUNA funding)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 15 14:42:32 PST 2020

Ahead of ELUNA, I have started compiling a cheat sheet<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qZ03hv_LwjBAM2piybEN-VC08AqjY9L_6gLhpqKnntE/edit?usp=sharing> to help with the completion of the WSL Development Grant application<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library/libraries/grants/professional-development.aspx>.

The cheat sheet currently includes statewide vendor number and DUNS number for each institution, along with state and federal legislative numbers for some institutions.

The WSL application can be submitted any time after event registration begins. ELUNA 2020 registration begins in March.

The WSL application itself actually appears pretty easy and simple.

The work comes after the event, at which time you need to submit an event report / debrief to WSL.

We can crowd-source some of the work for the post-event report / debrief to WSL, to each recipient will of course need to put some individual spin on it.

http://www.wactclc.org