[Wactclc-primo] Alma / Primo Call Jan 7 2020 - Notes and recording

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 8 08:54:26 PST 2020

January 7, 2020<https://docs.google.com/document/d/126RBYlKAszmfmOE8jmtLIdXWczM2VGYefb2BTDK0LEY/edit?usp=sharing> - ELUNA 2020, WSL Professional Development Grant, CKB Updates, Alexander Street Updates, Troubleshooting Electronic Collection issues (using a case study from Yakima Valley)
We talked about the Washington State Library Professional Development Grant, for use with ELUNA 2020, during the call.

I've gathered a couple of examples of previous application examples, and will put together an application template based on the current application form, to make applying for the grant easier and more straightforward.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>