[Wactclc-primo] Google Scholar Help...

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:56:16 PST 2020

Excuse me, I made an error in the  URL first message (forgot to specify the full Primo VE view name, which includes the institution code followed by :).

So, the Google Scholar URL for BBCC would be:

https://sbctc-bigbend.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/01STATEWA_BIGBEND/01STATEWA_BIGBEND:BIGBEND_V1?

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager