[Wactclc-primo] [EXTERNAL*]- Anyone on the SUNY Alma / Primo virtual conference this morning?

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Feb 7 11:10:04 PST 2020

I've been watching it on and off. The last session I went to  on customizing facets was really interesting and could be useful. The one before that, though, was a bit overwhelming...

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624